University exchanges


Studying abroad

You are studying at UNIL and wish to spend part of your studies abroad or elsewhere in Switzerland? There are various options open to you: you can choose to go on a university exchange for one or two semesters as part of your programme at UNIL.


This section contains all the information you need to start the process of studying abroad: the different agreements and procedures, the selection process, the prerequisites, the administrative preparations and much more. If you have any further questions, you can contact either the person responsible for student mobility in your faculty, school or section for academic questions, or the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) for practical questions, by writing to